[ how to care for your new handbag ]
The Leather Factory and Tannery
Brix + Bailey create high quality leather handbags and accessories from natural leathers that are ethically sourced.
The Brix + Bailey leather factory is based in Italy and has many generations of experience producing leather goods for many of the world’s top brands.
The craftsmen at our factory are experts in their field, so we trust their judgement and expertise to help source the best Italian leathers for Brix + Bailey products.
Our leather skins are sourced directly from Italy and have been tanned specifically for your Brix + Bailey bag.
Leather ages beautifully over time so you may see creasing or wearing in certain places, this is all very normal and expected.
- Remove dirt with a soft cloth and cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
- If you can find the time, perhaps every other day, give your Brix + Bailey handbag a brisk clean with a soft dry cloth—it will make a real difference, we promise.
- Best to think of conditioning as moisturizer for your leather handbag. Smooth a drop of conditioner on a dry soft cloth and rub on gently.
- Best to condition every few months to keep your handbag looking its shiny best.
- Stash your new handbag in its original dust bag and fill with paper to maintain its original shape.