Handbag Leather Care
Some little pointers on how to look after your Brix and Bailey leather handbag...
Our manufacturing partners in Italy adhere to strict leather production and environmental impact codes. We are highly selective and the end result is a handbag that will last you a lifetime. To prolong the enjoyment of your Brix + Bailey leather bag we recommend the following:
• Do not overfill your leather handbag, tote, weekend bag (or any other of our styles!) as this will cause it to stretch
out of shape.
• Keep the leather surface clean and dry using a dry, soft cloth.
• Avoid over-exposure to heat or direct lighting.
• Protect your Brix + Bailey handbag from rain, humidity, grease, perfume
• If your handbag should get wet, dab with a soft neutral cloth
to absorb the moisture and allow it to dry naturally.
• When not in use, store your handbag in a cool, dry place
using the Brix + Bailey dust bag provided.
• A leather protector or conditioner can be used but always
test a patch first. We love the products from the British company Supreme Shoe Care (www.supremeshoecare.com)
• If you have a light coloured leather bag avoid wearing it
against dark clothing and denim, unless they are colour fast as the dye can
transfer to the leather.
• Avoid rough and abrasive surfaces. Never place your bag on
the ground or a rough surface.
Most importantly, enjoy your Brix + Bailey bag and if you have any specific enquiries about our leather or the care of for your product, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 20 3189 169.