Brix and Bailey Dictionary
[ a few of our thoughts...]
01. brix and bailey/proper noun/
[brix and bailey]
1. Luxury leather Handbag, Accessory product + graphic design brand from sister (in London, brother in New York)
02. designed in London/proper noun/ (+ New York)
1. London (BRIX) :The capital of the United Kingdom, situated in SE England on the River Thames
2. New York (BAILEY): A major city and port in the south-east of New York State
a bag or box of leather, fabric, plastic, held in the hand or carried by means of a handle/strap
bright-coloured, brilliant, glowing, radiant, vivid, rich, vibrant, eye-catching
1. Having much or varied colour
[krafts-muh n, krahfts]
artisan, carver, craft, craftsman, craftsmanship, craftsperson, craftswoman, handicraft
1. He who does something with great skill + expertise
1. The skin of an animal, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
2. An article made of this material.